Today my “Android Ecosystem” report was published over on “The Rayno Report” site. It’s a project that spanned about three months of research and writing in between all the other things I’m currently involved with.
Here are the highlights of the report:
- Android adoption is accelerating within the mobile developer community, with a different set of strategies among developers
- Android’s open-source and Google’s Nexus One unlocked nature could precipitate a sea change in the way smartphones and apps are marketed going forward
- Dozens of Android-based devices are in development this year, beyond just smartphones
- To developers, Android is the Yang to iPhone’s Yin when it comes to market opportunity
- Can the existing US mobile operator business model of subsidized phones continue?
The “Android Ecosystem” is 35 pages in length, is regularly priced at $1,500, but is available now for a special discounted price of $1,250 (17% off) and you can access it at http://www.raynoreport.com/shop.
The report was also part of today’s press release over on MarketWire entitled Rayno Report.com Launches Premium Research Website. The Rayno Report covers investment ideas and business breakthroughs in the biotech, technology, and energy markets. It partners with leading analysts in specific fields, interviews experts in global technology and investment markets, and online data analysis. In the public markets, the Rayno Report uses a proprietary stock-scanning formula to find companies with profit potential, regardless of whether it’s a bull market or a bear market.
The Rayno Report is edited by R. Scott Raynovich, previously Editor in Chief, Editorial Director, and an equity partner at Light Reading, a leading online telecommunications news & analysis firm.
– Randy Giusto