NewDigitalCafé, LLC is the personal blog of Randy Giusto, a strategic product development, marketing, and market research executive. The contents contained on this site reflect my personal opinions. They are not affiliated with any company.
© 2016 by Randy Giusto. Copyright holder is licensing this under the Creative Commons License, Attribution 3.0.
Please note that the Creative Commons License does not apply to third-party images used within posts on this blog. Please see attribution associated with select images for licensing.
Because I do consulting for leading brands, and speak and/or attend meetings, meetups, webinars, and conferences that I may write about, there are inevitable conﬂicts. I have friends and colleagues working in some of the organizations that I discuss in this blog and address while presenting in public. I have also advised some of the brands mentioned in this blog.
When there is a potential conflict, I will call it out at the bottom of the post like this.
Nielsen, San Francisco, CA
- VP, Client Service, Mobile/Telecom Products Group
Ipsos, San Ramon, CA and New York, NY
- SVP, Innovation Research
IDC, Framingham, MA
- Group VP and General Manager of Consumer, Digital, Mobile, and Computing Research
- Group Vice President of Consumer, Digital, Mobile and Social Research
- Vice President of Consumer, Mobility, and Computing Research
- Vice President of Mobile and Personal Technology Research
- Director of Mobile and Personal Technology Research
- Program Manager, Mobile and Personal Computing
- Research Manager, Mobile Computing
BIS Strategic Decisions, Norwell, MA- acquired by GIGA, then acquired by Forrester
- Associate Director, Mobile Computing
WorkGroup Technologies, Hampton, NH, acquired by TBR
- Senior Analyst, Mobile Computing
Compaq Computer Corporation, Houston, TX- acquired by Hewlett-Packard
- Program Manager, Worldwide Portable and Desktop Pricing
- Product Planner, Multimedia Technologies
- Market Research Analyst
- Competitive Intelligence Analyst
NCCI- The National Council for Compensation Insurance (Boca Raton, FL)
- Technology Analyst
I might occasionally review products, software, services and websites as that’s been the nature of my role as an innovation thought leader for many years. However, receipt of a product or service does not automatically mean a review, as my primary focus is strategic marketing and media, advertising and innovation consulting and advisory, and helping brands launch and thrive. Thank you in advance for understanding.
I might occasionally review books as well, usually in the areas of advertising, media, and marketing. A receipt of a book does not automatically mean a review or recommendation, but I will do my best. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- I try to maintain a free and open discussion environment and welcome comments on this blog.
- Your comments should be appropriate to the post that you are specifically commenting on.
- By commenting you are granting the blog owner (me) license to the content of the comment.
- I will not remove a “negative” comment specific to the post if you disagree.
- I do maintain the right to delete inappropriate comments.
- I will remove any comment that is deemed inappropriately off topic, contain profanity, are personal attacks, or are clearly spam (trying to sell something).
- You must provide your full name and a valid email address.
There are many ways to contact me:
email — firstname.lastname@example.org